Tuesday 12 July 2011

Paris Haute Couture Fashionweek 2011 F/W PART III

Givenchy
Givenchy presented an angelic collection for Fall/Winter 2011. You probably must need some sort of supernatural power or gift to come up with such a pure, gorgeous Haute Couture collection...

Chanel
This is pretty, my favorite part of the outfit would probably be the boots and the hat. This outfit is too classic Chanel for me. I feel like the fashion house needs too change it up a bit and challenge the traditional Chanel look... Give some youth to the brand...
I like these looks better, making the suit an evening gown with a mermaidesque finishing touch, quite elegant and well thought off. Again with the classic black and white. Isn't Haute Couture about taking a little risk? Being Avant-Garde? I guess that Chanel's clients aren't as adventurous in their wardrobe as I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment