Thursday 21 July 2011

Paris Haute Couture F/W 2011 FAVOURITES Part II

Giambattista Valli
Giambattista Valli really impressed me for this collection. They were versatile in their choices of colors, structure and fabrics while still maintaining a cohesive ensemble.
 I am in complete adoration of the gold feather belt. It really changes everything saving us from a too much white or too much pink outfit. I would say that this element makes the whole outfit stylish and trendy.
Orange/red is the "must have" color off the season. It could work perfectly as a skirt or mini dress with opaque gray tights!
I feel like I have seen these looks and colors on the runway before, most likely chez Chanel... The pencil skirt is my favorite, these looks are definitely more mature and womanly. I guess I am just tired of seeing the same cuts and looks, I think we need change...Aren't you tired of always seeing the same things?
This is better but again, the leopard prints have already been seen and worn and the feathers is a déjà vu at McQueen. The structure of the dress looks good on the runway and particularly on this model but would you really wear this at an event?

No comments:

Post a Comment