Thursday 21 July 2011

Paris Haute Couture F/W 2011 FAVOURITES Part III

Azzedine Alaïa
For his first Haute Couture show at Paris Fashionweek designer Azzedine Alaia truly showed the public of what he is capable off. Finally a designer with a new and different point of view that has not already been seen or expressed anywhere else.
I really like the Velvet and Burgundy color. I feel like velvet is a front runner for the fall/winter trends. Anyways, trend or not I will still have something velvet! After all what's in it for fashion if you can't be adventurous in your style and your looks? It's fun to follow trends but it's even better when you make your own...
I really like this ruffled dress (or skirt?).  It's almost like the Valentino ones seen on previous runways but not quite. I like the idea of parring the  ruffles with a mini crocodile-like jacket. The elegant and hip look is so hard to find in a single outfit but Alaia did it well.
Adorable little winter dress. Cool collar with mini buttons and the gold/silver print on the burgundy background, so cute! I don't know if you can notice but the silver/white platform on the booties is MAJOR major new trend alert! I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment