Saturday 18 June 2011

Something wood, brown?
Something Earth…

For Spring/Summer and even Fall/Winter Seasons, anything brown is the perfect accessory to any outfit. Shoes and bags are turning to a more natural colour, always reminding us of where we come from. Mother Nature has taken the Fashion World!
Designers have been inspired by this trend and have each interpret it in their own fashion vision. I personally love Rodarte's mix of gold and brown, it gives a royal air to the shoe: Nature is our Queen! Prada's design for the wooden wedges is out of this world, Chapeau! And Fendi's double wedges are cool, I don't know if I would be able to pull off the look though...
The trend is transcended through suede, leather and matching colours such as red, green and orange. Pretty!
I absolutely love the Dior Fall/Winter Campaign. Karlie Kloss is definetly my favorite model of the moment. The Label has brought the trend to winter and I must say that I am drooling over the perfect mix that is the old fashion purple thy-highs with the brown booties.
Of course, on a smaller budget, you can make this trend your own. Embrace the nature lover look with a flowery dress (Forever XX1), a vintage military jacket, a Fringe shoulder bag (French Connection) and Brown strappy heels (Nine West).
Rodarte made the trend their look for this season. Light Blue and Brown is a gorgeous combination, who would have thought?
I have been positively impressed by HARPER'S BAZAAR June/July Issue. The high heeled loafers could definitely be an interesting item for the fall season. I wonder how long it's going to last....

No comments:

Post a Comment