Wednesday 22 June 2011


MILANO MEN'S FASHIONWEEK
SPRING/SUMMER 2012

Milan's Summer 2012 Men's Fashionweek showed of some pretty cool looks. The hardest thing with menswear is being able to diverge from that classic look without totally going overboard...Let's take a look at what they've got...
Emporio Armani went for Indigo and Gray and I must say that it works perfectly fine!!
I love this ETRO look! Kean Etro manages to pull off two different prints by color coordinating them with blue. And Chunky Blue socks with moccasins makes the perfect Love Affair.
The Roberto Cavalli collection looks good as a whole, from afar, but I'm not sure that I'm loving the blue and pink stripes together..It just look incongruous...
Dolce & Gabanna perfected the casual business look; Even with shorts, I could still take this guy seriously.


Burberry Prorsum had some interesting looks for their collection. The striped coat is original and it can really suit a man perfectly, I like it.
This FRANKIE MORELLO outfit is my favorite. I love the cut of the pants and the color code for the suit is perfect. My only comment would be, Why the sandals?
Men can also pull off the Nude Trend as CORNELIANI demonstrates in this business casual ensemble.

Really nice casual look from MISSONI.

COSTUME NATIONAL added un air de boheme and french poet to their Men's look, which is really attractive..
GUCCI got it right with a Chic and Preppy look. The pieces seem really well tailored and you can never go wrong with Black, White and Gray.

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD redesigned the tuxedo and she did it well!! It looks absolutely dashing!!
VERSACE went for...Crazy!! It's quite unusual...The outfit certainly draws attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment